- LED Assembly, Reliability & Testing Symposium - Program Announced
- Review of Reliability of Power Electronic Converter Systems
- IoT-Based Prognostics and Systems Health Management for Industrial Applications
- Proceedings of Symposium on Counterfeit Parts and Materials, 2016 are now available
- Jordan Jameson wins Best Student Paper at MFPT 2016Workshop (IPW)
- Prof. Michael Pecht visits IMECAS at Beijing, China
- Dr. Das Featured on Accendo Reliability's Dare to Know Podcast
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.