- Prof. Pecht speaks on reliability, testing of electronics at SPM Anniversary
- Amidst Historic Storms, CALCE Helps WUSA9 Verify Recent Internet Claim
- Prof. Pecht gives keynote at 2017 Sensing, Diagnostics, Prognostics and Control Conference
- Register for this year's LED Assembly, Reliability & Testing Symposium
- Prof. Pecht to Present Keynote at The Era of Embedded Intelligence Seminar
- China’s Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security
- Addressing Intermittent Failures and No-Fault Found Challenges Road-Track and CALCE
- New Book: Cost Analysis of Electronic Systems, 2nd Edition
- Proceedings of the CALCE/SMTA 2016 LED A.R.T. Symposium are now available
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.