- 9th International Symposium on Tin Whiskers. - Organized by CALCE and IPC - Register Now!
- Registration now open for CALCE-SMTA LED ART (Assembly, Reliability and Testing) Symposium - Atlanta, Nov 2015
- Hanyang University Delegation Visits CALCE
- Dr. Azarian and Prof. Pecht Give Two-Day Course for Continental in Mexico
- Prof. Pecht Awarded Honorary Professorship at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Prof. Pecht Visits Nanjing University of Aeronautics
- Symposium on Counterfeit Electronic Parts 2015 proceedings available now
- Prof. Pecht Awarded 2016 IEEE CPMT Award
- UMD and the Chinese Academy of Sciences Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Prof. Pecht Wins Distinguished Scientist of 2015 Award from the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Prof. Pecht interviewed for IEEE Spectrum Article on Li Batteries
- Call for Papers: First International Conference on Reliability Systems Engineering & 2015 Prognostics and System Health Management Conference-Beijing, October 2015
- Is Red Phosphorous Really the Problem? (Archive)
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.