- Call for Papers: First International Conference on Reliability Systems Engineering & 2015 Prognostics and System Health Management Conference-Beijing, October 2015
- Call for Abstracts: Symposium on Counterfeit Parts and Materials - June 2015
- Is Red Phosphorous Really the Problem?
- CALCE and University of Maryland Sign Agreement of Cooperation with The Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- Top PHM Researcher from Alstom Transportation Visits CALCE
- CALCE sponsored ICRESH-ARMS 2015 Conference at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden (Archive)
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.