- IEEE PHM2017 Call for Papers - Full Papers Due Feb 1, 2017
- New Book: Engineering for Social Change
- LED Assembly, Reliability & Testing Symposium - Program Announced
- CALCE Supports Development of 3D Printed Electronics
- Prof. Pecht presents keynote on Understanding Risk Prediction in Electronic Systems at International Symposium on Microelectronics and Packaging
- Prof. Pecht gives talk on Supply Chain Creation at KIMM's International Symposium for Reliability Engineering
- Review of Reliability of Power Electronic Converter Systems
- IoT-Based Prognostics and Systems Health Management for Industrial Applications
- Proceedings of Symposium on Counterfeit Parts and Materials, 2016 are now available
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.