- Prof. Pecht to Present Keynote at COMADEM International 2014
- CALCE Authors Publish Book Chapter on Free Air Cooling
- 8th International Symposium on Tin Whiskers - Registration Open
- Proceedings of the Counterfeit Electronic Parts & Electronic Supply Chain Symposium - 2014 is now available
- Prof. Michael Pecht Speaks on Advanced Qualification of Automotive Electronics at KIMM
- Prof. Michael Pecht and CALCE have been awarded the 2014 Corporate Connector of the Year Award
- Reliability Engineering-A New Book by Prof. Kailash Kapur and Prof. Michael Pecht (Archive)
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.