- CALCE Researcher wins 'Best of Session Paper' at IMAPS 2015 - Orlando, FL.
- Prof. Han Receives ASME Mechanics Award
- CALCE eNews: Advancing Medical Electronics Reliability
- Prof. Han and Colleagues Win ICEPT 15 Outstanding Paper Award
- Prof. Han Wins DARPA Project
- Prof. Pecht Awarded 2016 IEEE CPMT Award (Archive)
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.