- Accepting abstracts for upcoming Symposium on Counterfeit Parts and Materials - June 27-29, 2017
- Goa College of Engineering and CALCE discuss Seminars on "Engineering for Social Change"
- New Book: Cost Analysis of Electronic Systems, 2nd Edition
- Proceedings of the CALCE/SMTA 2016 LED A.R.T. Symposium are now available
- IEEE PHM2017 Call for Papers - Full Papers Due Feb 1, 2017
- CALCE Supports Development of 3D Printed Electronics
- Prof. Pecht presents keynote on Understanding Risk Prediction in Electronic Systems at International Symposium on Microelectronics and Packaging
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.