- Prof. Pecht Meets With CALCE Alumni in Korea
- Sood to present Failure Analysis for Improved Reliability at IPC APEX 2015
- CALCE sponsored 2nd International Symposium on Physics and Technology of Sensors 2015
- CALCE sponsored ICRESH-ARMS 2015 Conference at LuleŚ University of Technology, Sweden
- Proceeding of the 8th International Symposium on Tin Whiskers
- Dr. Diganta Das receives SMTA "Member of Technical Distinction" Award
- Mechanical Engineering graduate student Elviz George receives IMAPS 2014 Steve Adamson Award (Archive)
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.