- China’s Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security
- Program announced for the Counterfeit Parts and Materials Symposium and Registration is Now Open
- Accepting abstracts for LED Assembly, Reliability & Testing Symposium
- Addressing Intermittent Failures and No-Fault Found Challenges Road-Track and CALCE
- A Perspective of the IPC Report on Lead-free Electronics in Military / Aerospace Applications
- International Workshop on Reliability for Advanced Technology Ming Chi University of Technology
- Goa College of Engineering and CALCE discuss Seminars on "Engineering for Social Change"
- New Book: Cost Analysis of Electronic Systems, 2nd Edition
- Proceedings of the CALCE/SMTA 2016 LED A.R.T. Symposium are now available
"The world needs both basic research to advance knowledge, as well
as translational efforts to turn discoveries and scholarship into lasting
social and economic impact"
- Wallace D. Loh, President, University of Maryland
The Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE), the largest electronic products and systems research center focused on electronics reliability, is dedicated to providing a knowledge and resource base to support the development of competitive electronic components, products and systems.